Monday, February 19, 2007

For those who felt cheated

I know some of you were disappointed that I didn't spend more time on Anna Nicole and North Korea last time. I used up all of my creative muse on the dog show, and left with little space and little inspiration, I short changed you. As it turns out, I couldn't have done North Korea any better than Scott did, so I thought I would encourage you to read his view. DilbertBlog Funny stuff. As for Anna Nicole, I have to let that play out some more. I think it is only a matter of time before we are able to tie the Anna Nicole death to Britney's rehab jump and subsequent head shaving. On a side note, as a person with a shaved head, I find Britney's attempt to join the distinguished club of people with shaved heads or DCPWSH (pronounced- dcpwsh) as we have come to be called, offensive and in bad taste. We are investigating legal action.

Enjoy your day!
-mike

"Anger is the feeling that makes your mouth work faster than your mind."
-Evan Esar

No comments: