Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Tuning tricks

Sorry for the absence, but this project I am on is actually pretty big and requires great portions of my time. Time I used to spend doing this for instance. Fear not, I am sure things will slow down and my nuggets of wisdom with continue to rain down like...oh I don't know, something that rains down a lot, like maybe rain or something. But I digress.

Today I have stolen a bit of time which is all I need because I am going to point you to another blog rather than restating the same thing (see blog post #1 "trying to help" for further details).

So without further ado, whatever that means, here is the link to Adam Machanic's blog on sql server and a great tuning trick to try. Please heed his disclaimers at the bottom about testing it and it not working and maybe breaking all sorts of things. Check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments: