Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Findings from previous post

OK, I only have 15 minutes so I have to make this quick. For the last couple of days I have asked for comments and feedback from people on whether or not anyone was reading this. It turns out that at least a few people are which is all of the motivation I needed. Having said that though, there are going to be some changes.

The title of the blog will remain the same, but I reserve the right to talk about anything I like. I felt like I should mention that in case I enticed you to read this via the email I sent to colleagues at work. Having said that everything will still be data related. I am able to say that based on the fact that in the last couple of blogs I have established, without objection from any of you, that everything is data. Ergo, I can talk about anything and it is still pertinent to the title. (I was president of the philosophy club in college, so circular logic is something I excel at).

The change will allow me to stretch my creativeness (which, when you work with rows and columns, is something that is desperately needed) and to hopefully broaden the audience. That is not to say that I am unhappy with the quaint little group we have here. This is sort of open mic night at the coffee shop and I will always love that the most, even when I am a big internet billionaire star person. I won't forget the little people who gave me my start.

Enjoy your day!
-mike

The outcome of any serious research can only be to make two questions grow where only one grew before.
-Thorsein Veblen

1 comment:

Doctor S said...

Well if you want to attract a larger audience you need to start talking about things that are popular right now. Google, as lord and master of the Interweb, suggests Golden Globes, American Idol, 24 and Tricia Helfer. I'm perfectly good with things as they are, with or without circular logic. But some spice may need to be added to entice the proletariat.